RULES FOR THE NON-MILITARY
Make sure you read #10
We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation has many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas where we would like your assistance:
1. The next time you see any adults talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem - KICK THEIR ASS.
2. When you witness, firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest - KICK THEIR ASS.
3. Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a disabled veteran KICKS THEIR ASS.
4. If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDUs) or Jungle Fatigues, telling others that you used to be "Special Forces", collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay when you were seven years old, now it will only make you look stupid and it will GET YOUR ASS KICKED.
5. Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, 'Do you fly a jet?' Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance DESERVES AN ASS-KICKING (women and children are exempt).
6. If you witness someone calling the Coast Guard 'non-military', inform them of their mistake - and the KICK THEIR ASS.
7. Next time Old Glory (the US flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her - of course, failure to do either of those could EARN YOU A SEVERE ASS-KICKING.
8. 'Your mama wears Army boots' never made sense to me - stop saying it! If she did, she is most likely be a vet and can therefore KICK YOUR ASS!
9. 'Flyboy' (Air Force), 'Jarhead' (Marines), 'Grunt' (Army), 'Squid' (Navy), 'Puddle Jumpers' (Coast Guard), etc., are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. Using them could GET YOUR ASS KICKED!
10. Last, but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally thousands of soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would GET ITS ASS KICKED.
It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us Freedom of the Press. It's the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us Freedom of Speech. It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the Freedom to Demonstrate. It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.
AND ONE MORE THING:
If you ever see anyone singing the National Anthem in Spanish-
KICK THEIR ASS.
ONE LAST THING:
I got this over the email machine and it said that if I didn't pass it on - get this - I deserve to GET MY ASS KICKED!
So I posted this, not because I didn't want to get my ass kicked BUT BECAUSE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE MEMBERS OF TEAM STORMBRINGER AND YOU ARE VERY, VERY SPECIAL - I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE OFFENDED AND ARE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.
I THANK YOU
WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE! IN GOD WE TRUST!