Day 1 - 20 seconds
Day 2 - 20 seconds
Day 3 - 30 seconds
Day 4 - 30 seconds
Day 5 - 40 seconds
Day 6 - REST
Day 7 - 45 seconds
Day 8 - 45 seconds
Day 9 - 60 seconds
Day 10 - 60 seconds
Day 11 - 60 seconds
Day 12 - 90 seconds
Day 13 - REST
Day 14 - 90 seconds
Day 15 - 90 seconds
Day 16 - 120 seconds
Day 17 - 120 seconds
Day 18 - 150 seconds
Day 19 - REST
Day 20 - 150 seconds
Day 21 - 150 seconds
Day 22 - 180 seconds
Day 23 - 180 seconds
Day 24 - 210 seconds
Day 25 - 210 seconds
Day 26 - REST
Day 27 - 240 seconds
Day 28 - 240 seconds
Day 29 - 270 seconds
Day 30 - PLANK AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!
Benefits of Plank Exercise:
Strengthens lower back
Develops core muscles – including abs, back, hips and butt
Helps avoid injuries and encourages good posture
Can be done anywhere
Develops abdominals by targeting the rectus abdominis
WRITING: Henry Miller's Commandments
- Work on one thing at a time until finished.
- Start no more new books, add no more new material to ‘Black Spring.’
- Don’t be nervous. Work calmly, joyously, recklessly on whatever is in hand.
- Work according to Program and not according to mood. Stop at the appointed time!
- When you can’t create you can work.
- Cement a little every day, rather than add new fertilizers.
- Keep human! See people, go places, drink if you feel like it.
- Don’t be a draught-horse! Work with pleasure only.
- Discard the Program when you feel like it—but go back to it next day. Concentrate. Narrow down. Exclude.
- Forget the books you want to write. Think only of the book you are writing.
- Write first and always. Painting, music, friends, cinema, all these come afterwards.
Seven Minute Scientific Workout
Based on the article published in the American College of Sports Medicine the Seven Minute Scientific Workout features 12 exercises deploying only body weight, a wall and a chair.
I've been doing this for about three months now . . . FANTASTIC RESULTS . . . fell off the wagon a month ago, climbing back on now . . .
Here are a few more:
- Plant the two live Christmas trees we got this year.
- Fix the outdoor gas heater.
- Change the light bulbs way up high on the side of the house.
- Put in a security system in the house.
- Fix the door on the shed.
- Clean the fish tank once a month.
- Build a stone monument around the mailbox.
- Hit the weights, golf, split firewood or walk the Back Forty with the dogs 1x a day.
- Get that CPP.
- Cut down on the grog.
And the hardest, most important one of all:
REACH OUT TO ALL THE SPECIAL FRIENDS & MENTORS WHO HAVE HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY.
That's it for now, gotta go ... those planks ain't gonna plank themselves ...