Monday, November 24, 2014

SITREP 24NOV2014

Banished to my workshop making shelfy-thingies for Wife TigerLily until SHE gets tired . . . these are for her new gallery . . . S.L.

Shelfy-thingies

Detail on joinery.

Standy-thingies

The Gallery 122 on Main in Elkton, Maryland, will open December 5th, 2014:

Future site of The Gallery 122 on Main

Irish Pub conveniently located across the street!

. . . and because I'm a Blogmeister, my next task after I finish with the carpentry will be to tighten up the social media side of the operation . . "stand by to stand by" . . .

STORMBRINGER SENDS

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the building was constructed during the 1920s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work......doing a similar job for my wife's art studio....and some ammo crates for me....the nearest Irish bar is 3 miles away though!

    ReplyDelete