What they're really saying:
Sarah Palin is their greatest threat . . . . . . THEY FEAR HER ! ! !
Special Thanks to Theo over at LAST OF THE FEW.
.
Showing posts with label shooting spree. Show all posts
Showing posts with label shooting spree. Show all posts
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
CORRECTION
Regarding the previously posted:
SHOOTING VICTIM AT FORT HOOD

Please let me clarify - I was merely re-distributing a story sent to me by the family of that warrior; the wounded veteran in the photograph with George W. Bush is NOT my brother (other than in the sense we are brother warriors - same Army, etc, etc.)
Gracious thanks to all the concerned readers who wrote in regarding my "brother's" welfare - my sentiments are with you all!
Thanks - Sean Linnane
SHOOTING VICTIM AT FORT HOOD

Please let me clarify - I was merely re-distributing a story sent to me by the family of that warrior; the wounded veteran in the photograph with George W. Bush is NOT my brother (other than in the sense we are brother warriors - same Army, etc, etc.)
Gracious thanks to all the concerned readers who wrote in regarding my "brother's" welfare - my sentiments are with you all!
Thanks - Sean Linnane
Sunday, December 6, 2009
SHOOTING VICTIM AT FORT HOOD
(See picture below after reading the short story.)
A man had a TV on in his office when the news of the military base shootings came on. The husband of one of his employees was stationed there. He called her into his office and the minute he told her what was going on, she got a text message from her husband saying, "I am okay."
The cell phone started ringing right after that. It was an ER nurse. She said , "I'm the one who just sent you a text, not your husband. “She thought the message would be comforting, but she immediately knew she had to let the wife know what was going on.
She said, "I am sorry but your husband has been shot 4 times and he is in surgery."
The wife left Southern Clinic in Dothan and drove all night.
Miraculously, here is the photo I just received from my brother that was taken today in the hospital room. He is awake and will recover. His wife, who lives in Dothan , made it to Ft. Hood about the time he was waking up. He had visitors.

It was NOT Obama!!!
This is not the kind of story that is carried on the state-controlled media. The Bushes are "real people."
A man had a TV on in his office when the news of the military base shootings came on. The husband of one of his employees was stationed there. He called her into his office and the minute he told her what was going on, she got a text message from her husband saying, "I am okay."
The cell phone started ringing right after that. It was an ER nurse. She said , "I'm the one who just sent you a text, not your husband. “She thought the message would be comforting, but she immediately knew she had to let the wife know what was going on.
She said, "I am sorry but your husband has been shot 4 times and he is in surgery."
The wife left Southern Clinic in Dothan and drove all night.
Miraculously, here is the photo I just received from my brother that was taken today in the hospital room. He is awake and will recover. His wife, who lives in Dothan , made it to Ft. Hood about the time he was waking up. He had visitors.

It was NOT Obama!!!
This is not the kind of story that is carried on the state-controlled media. The Bushes are "real people."
Labels:
Fort Hood,
George Bush,
Obama,
shooting spree,
visitor
Monday, August 31, 2009
NICE SHOOTING
JERRY WRITES: Target I "gonged out" today shooting 300WSM just shy of 1000 yards (956 yards per the range finder). On a hog hunt in Cutberth, Georgia - we were shooting from a covered bench from Georgia into Alabama!!
Good days my friend . . . good days . . . Semper Gumby =D ! ! !
Labels:
300 Win-mag,
Alabama,
Georgia,
hog hunt,
long distance,
rifle,
Semper Gumby,
shooting spree
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
KILLER ON THE LOOSE

By now this piece of human garbage is history – we’re just waiting for the final gory details to make their way into the media.
South Carolina law enforcement officials have identified the serial killing suspect: Patrick Tracy Burris as responsible for shooting five people to death in a killing spree that terrorized residents over six days in and around Gaffney S.C.He was shot by police responding to a burglary complaint in Gastonia, N.C., early Monday. They say bullets in his gun matched those used to kill residents in and around Gaffney some 30 miles away. North Carolina prison records show the 41-year-old served more than seven years for felony breaking and entering and larceny. He has a lengthy record.
The case came to an end in Gastonia early Monday after a call to police reporting a suspicious man who matched the description of the killer: tall, heavyset, unshaven and wearing a baseball cap. He appeared to be drunk.
Officers responded, someone yelled "put it down!" Then, "BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!” Next thing, all of Gaston County was there.

"We have him. He's our serial killer," State Law Enforcement Deputy Director Neil Dolan said Monday night.
FOR THE RECORD: I live within a couple hours of Gastonia. When we heard the news of a killer on the loose, my family did not cower in fear. We simply double checked all the firearms were loaded and accessible, and then we rehearsed our battle drills.
“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” - Amendment II to the United States Constitution
Labels:
2nd Amendment,
Gastonia,
guns,
serial killer,
shooting spree,
South Carolina
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)




































