Monday, June 13, 2011

WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS . . .

. . . . . . . . .


Rick: If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.


Ilsa: But what about us?


Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have it before . . . we'd . . . we'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.


Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you . . .


Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Here's looking at you, kid.




No I'm not going to join a Free French garrison over at Brazzaville . . . that family business I spoke of the other day is going to absorb a lot of time & energy over the unforeseeable future . . . posts will continue intermittently . . . thanks for all a y'all's support . . . S.L.




"Major Strasser's been shot! Round up the usual suspects!"





. . . today's Bird
HERE



.

1 comment:

  1. I still plan on being out here. And reading you as you can post.
    Watch your back. And your flank.
    gfa

    ReplyDelete