Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CODE OF ETHICS

What I'm about to say I already posted as a comment below LONDON OLYMPICS where things threatened to get out of hand for awhile there. I'm happy to report that Team STORMBRINGER self-corrected and got back on track with the program. This is good and this is the way it should be. - S.L.




The whole rest of the world may be descending into Heart of Darkness but here at STORMBRINGER we are Gentlemen (and GentleLady) Adventurers, and Chivalry is not dead.

Furthermore - despite what is propagated about me by the Trollz that infest the Internet - here at STORMBRINGER we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed. Along those lines, these are my credentials: I am in a bi-racial marriage, I owe my life to a black African Muslim, and I've made pilgrimage and paid my respects at St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, the Al Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount and the Grand Synagogue in Jerusalem, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.


Wat Phra Kaew - the Temple of the Emerald Buddha


I don't care if you're black, white, yellow, red, tan, green, blue or purple; I don't care if you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh, Zoroastrian, or maybe something I left out, or if you worship trees, dirt, rocks or whatever. Or if you choose to worship nothing - that's your call and I'm not getting sucked into an argument over something that cannot be proven one way or the other. As long as you're a good and decent person who tries to do the right thing and lives by the Golden Rule; that's what's important in Life.

What I do care about is Freedom and the basic rights inherent to all Mankind- Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Religion, Freedom from Fear and Tyranny, Freedom to pursue Happiness under the Rule of Law, and the Right to Bear Arms and use them in Self-Defense (which ensures all of the above Freedoms). These rights are known as Natural Law, they cannot be taken away by any man or government, although they can be suppressed and denied. To me, Natural Law means they are bestowed by Deity, because to me all that is of this World is the work of Deity. Some of you may look at this somewhat differently - see the above paragraph.

I care about Honor, which is a central theme of this blog; and the Defense and Propagation of our mighty Western Culture and Civilization.





That about covers it for now.

STORMBRINGER SENDS

4 comments:

  1. This is a really sad commentary on the concept of the Market Place of Ideas at this time. In that one has to explain and justify their honest opinions. (Which the Author has formed from a lifetime of experience & education.)
    Otherwise if one does not do it the PC Thought Police have a tizzy. (Not that you are going to change their mind frame) Altogether just another example of the poor state of Western Education and the dying art of honest debate.

    ReplyDelete