Monday, August 20, 2012

SITREP

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the Children of Israel:







"Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."









Nearly 75 years abo (when the Welfare economy started) Roosevelt said,






"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. This IS the Promised Land."






Today:



Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!


I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etcera, that I called a suicide hotline. I had to press 1 for English, and then I was connected to a call center in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.


They got excited and asked me if I could drive a truck!




- STORMBRINGER SENDS


3 comments:

  1. you have too much time in your hands/ lololo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit, there goes another monitor from spewed pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well can you lol skullhead

    ReplyDelete