Friday, August 31, 2012

THE AMERICAN DREAM, EXEMPLIFIED

Paul Ryan Speech at the Republican National Convention RNC


If these words do not stir your soul, then you have no soul -S.L.





"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life. Everyone who feels stuck in the Obama economy is right to focus on the here and now.


"When I was waiting tables, washing dishes, or mowing lawns for money, I never thought of myself as stuck in some station in life. I was on my own path, my own journey, an American journey where I could think for myself, decide for myself, define happiness for myself. That's what we do in this country. That's the American Dream. That's freedom, and I'll take it any day over the supervision and sanctimony of the central planners."

- Representative Paul Ryan, candidate for Vice President of the United States.


Paul Ryan's words amaze me. Incredibly, I have never doubted my piece of the American dream, yet I have never taken the American Dream for granted. That's because I earned everything I've got through hard work, blood, sweat, toil and tears.


- STORMBRINGER SENDS


1 comment: