Saturday, May 25, 2013

LONDON MACHETE ATTACK - AN ANALYSIS



A friend texted me:

R.W.: So what is the scoop with the Muslim mother f*cker who beheaded the Brit soldier?

S.L.: Its the equivalent of the Fort Hood shooter only in London it's harder to get your hands on guns. I'm surprised the gun control people aren't embracing this thing like they did the Sandy Hook school shooting.

R.W.: But he used a machete.

S.L.: Exactly.



R.W.: This is outrageous that a loyal soldier can't even defend himself.

S.L.: Not much anyone can do if you get bushwhacked like that - doubtful he could have effectively defended himself even if he was armed.

R.W.: You could have defended yourself.

S.L.: We used to do a drill on the flat range with the Pro-timer. One guy is at the ready, pistol holstered ... the other guy is facing the other direction ... when the Pro-timer beeps the shooter draws & shoots at a target 5-7 meters away ... meanwhile the other guy goes running as fast as he can (in a safe direction) ...

R.W.: Remember that they tried to run him down with a car first.

S.L.: ... end result: the runner always made about 25 meters in the 2-3 seconds it took the shooter to draw & fire ... the point is a guy with a knife can close the distances & kill a guy packing heat ...

R.W.: Meat ...

S.L.: ... before the guy packing heat heat can draw & fire ... look at that Chechin punk who jumped the FBI guy - stabbed him several times before the FBI guy could draw & fire ...

R.W.: Maybe I need to learn to use a knife.

S.L.: Adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "bring a knife to a gunfight" ... tell me the bit about them running the guy down with a car ...

R.W.: Wifie saw it on tv. They charged at him with a car. He dodged it but then they came after him on foot 5 minutes later.



S.L.: Hard to make a judgment call on that hearing it 2d & 3d hand ...

R.W.: Google it.

S.L.: I did - not a lot of detail - on things for sure this guy sure as hell didn't expect what he got. Who would?

I'm not making light of what took place the other day in Woolwich; it is a human tragedy, an atrocity visited upon us by the Al Qaeda enemy - this time in the form of yet another self-recruited fanatic.


"I wasn't scared. Better me than a child."

A selfless act of heroism has emerged from this horrific event: incredible courage of the woman Cub Scout leader who confronted knife-wielding Islamic fanatic moments after he had slaughtered soldier in London street.



The mother-of-two described tonight how she put her own life on the line by trying to persuade the soldier's murderers to hand over their weapons. Cub Scout Leader Ingrid Loyau-Kennett selflessly engaged the terrorists in conversation and kept her nerve as one of them told her: "We want to start a war in London tonight." Mrs. Loyau-Kennett, 48, from Cornwall, was one of the first people on the scene after the two Islamic extremists butchered a soldier in Woolwich, south east London.

She was photographed by onlookers confronting one of the attackers who was holding a bloodied knife.
Mrs. Loyau-Kennett was a passenger on a number 53 bus which was travelling past the scene, and jumped off to check the soldier's pulse. "Being a Cub Leader I have my first aid so when I saw this guy on the floor I thought it was an accident then I saw the guy was dead and I could not feel any pulse.

"And then when I went up there was this black guy with a revolver and a kitchen knife, he had what looked like butcher's tools and he had a little axe, to cut the bones, and two large knives and he said 'move off the body'. "So I thought 'OK, I don't know what is going on here' and he was covered with blood. I thought I had better start talking to him before he starts attacking somebody else. I thought these people usually have a message so I said 'what do you want?'

"I asked him if he did it and he said yes and I said why? And he said because he has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries, he said he was a British soldier and I said really and he said 'I killed him because he killed Muslims and I am fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan they have nothing to do there."

"It is only you versus many people. You are going to lose," Mrs. Loyau-Kennett coolly replied.

Moments earlier, the killers had hacked at the soldier "like a piece of meat"; when Mrs. Loyau-Kennett arrived on the scene they were roaming John Wilson Street waiting for police to arrive so they could stage a final confrontation with them.

* * *

What happened in Woolwich, and before that in Boston, and before that in Fort Hood and elsewhere - the Underwear Bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Shoe Bomber, the 7/7 London Bombings, the Madrid Railway Bombing, and of course 9/11 - speaks volumes for what they want; the Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual.



It is the aim of Al Qaeda to either convert or kill each and every one of us, perhaps sparing a number of our women and children to use as slaves and breeders.

- STORMBRINGER SENDS


No comments:

Post a Comment