Sunday, May 24, 2015

AUSSIE PUB CULTURE

An Aussie drover walks into a pub with his pet crocodile by his side . . .


He puts the crocodile up on the bar, turns to the astonished patrons and says, "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this crocodile's mouth and place my manhood inside.

Then the croc will close his mouth for one minute. Then he'll open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed."

In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers and placed his Johnson and related parts in the crocodile's open mouth.

The croc closed his mouth and the crowd gasped.

After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the crocodile hard on the top of its head.

The croc opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals, unscathed as promised.

The crowd cheered, and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."

A hush fell over the crowd.

After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A Blonde woman timidly spoke up . . .

"I'll try it . . . just don't hit me so hard with the beer bottle!"

STORMBRINGER SENDS

1 comment: