Friday, December 16, 2016

NEW GIG

Check it out - I'm writing for American Military News these days - S.L.


Op-Ed: A Cheatsheet & Brief History Of The World’s Secret Languages & Covert Codes

It is generally agreed that the writing of language was invented in ancient Sumer, Mesopotamia around 3200 BC. I’m quite certain that the requirement for codes and secret languages followed soon after. Soldiers, spies, and even businessmen have a requirement for clandestine communications. Over the centuries, millions of ciphers and codes have emerged. The intent of this article is to explore three basic types of codes and the principles that drive them.

Read the rest of it HERE

Thanks for your support!

STORMBRINGER SENDS

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this
    blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :
    ) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular
    info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    my blog post 오피사이트
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you. I realized a lot of things using this

    ReplyDelete