Friday, September 25, 2009


When I blast the Europeans in the rant below, I do not include the UK in that set. What I meant was, Continentals.

Here at STORMBRINGER we love all things British. When I was young, the maps used to say 'GREAT BRITAIN' - as far as I'm concerned, they should keep it that way.

Rule Britainnia.

And yes, my name, my heritage is Irish. Long story; I still love all things British. - Sean Linnane


  1. Hi, I dont have no idear enter to your blog, it is a blog and you get more traffic, I always visit it
    any way, it may be posible to put your site in my blog list? and more over it would be a honor if you
    could my blog to your friend list or any part of your blog
    Here is my blog. Hello! Your site is an awesome place!!! Could you ADD my

    blog on your BLOG's list??? It's hundreds and hundreds of amateur guys ... Thanks before hand!

  2. Thanks Sean, I, as a Brit really appreciate your comments and post. I also love all thing Irish like a good pint of the black stuff and a cup of good strong Irish breakfast tea!