Sunday, May 16, 2010
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU ARE DETAINED INFDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL BE SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT . . .
BUT . . .
IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL GET:
1. A job.
2. A drivers license.
3. Social Security Card.
5. Food Stamps.
6. Credit Cards.
7. Subsidized rent or loan to buy a house.
8. Qualify for business loans that U.S. citizens can't apply for.
9. Free education from kindergarden through high school.
10. Extra money for special education programs and language learning programs.
11. Scholorship money for higher education.
12. Free health care, vision and dental included.
13. A lobbyist in Washington, and political groups that work to insure that everything America has to offer will be yours, without any commitment on your part.
14. Billions of dollars worth of public documents printed in your native language.
AND . . .
15. The right to carry your country's flag while you protest that you don't get respect and everything a citizen would be given.
I just wanted to make sure I had a firm grasp on the situation . . .