Monday, January 28, 2013

DEPENDABLE WORKER SEEKING POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY

From the Dawn of Time, dogs are our natural companions. Loyal, loving, brave & constantly alert to danger, a dog will give all, asks only for shelter and will work for food. I love dogs. In fact, the more people I meet, the more I love my dogs. But I already have a pack of three and cannot help this lost soul, down on his luck. -S.L.


We're looking for a good home for this Pit. The dog turned up at a local company - lost or abandoned. He knows commands (sit) and is well-behaved. We don't want to put him in the shelter yet because they only get about 10 days then they are put down.

Anybody out there looking for a good dog? Please reach out to me via the email link, to the right there.

Thanks
- STORMBRINGER

2 comments:

  1. Where is he located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chesapeake, Virginia. Please contact me directly for detailed planning - thanks, S.L.

      Delete