Sunday, January 6, 2013

PIERS MORGAN, WEIRDO

This is so gay I debated a long time whether or not to taint my site with this latest Piers Morgan insanity. I decided to go with it; the intent is to delegitimize PM in order to mitigate his anti- 2d Amendment propaganda . . . S.L.

Piers Morgan Strips for Burger King's New Meat Scent


Burger King, the fast food chain, has launched a meat-scented cologne in Britain with Britian's Got Talent's Piers Morgan stripping off for the advertising campaign.

This is legitimate, apparently.

I don't know about you but find the whole concept repulsive. On the other hand I DID enjoy THIS: this exchange on Twitter - took place on December 03, 11 days before Adam Lanza attacked the students at Sandy Hook. Seems Piers was on an anti-gun rant before Sandy Hook.

Read how a dumbass Liberal twists logic to the extent of nuclear weaponry - to which he is reminded that the 2d Amendment refers to "arms" whereas nuclear weapons are "ordnance".

STORMBRINGER SENDS

2 comments:

  1. I will never eat at Burger King again. ~gulk~ I may never EAT again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They got rid of that creepy oversized king head (that showed up in peoples beds) and they went with this guy!?!?!?!?!?!?
    GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete