Thursday, June 2, 2011

WOULD YOU TRUST HER WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

" . . . A.B. Culvahouse is a prominent Washington attorney who was counsel to Ronald Reagan.  He did the vetting for Senator John McCain's vice presidential pick, and at a National Press Club conference he said that they asked Sarah Palin if she was prepared to use nuclear weapons in the defense of the American homeland, she knocked it out of the park. 

"So people, don't go to the old media; I wouldn't even call them "mainstream," they're such a dying breed.  Get rid of the old media, go and do their own homework.  You can find this on C-SPAN . . . Culvahouse himself said that she impressed even his most cynical colleagues . . ."

- A caller to Tuesdays' Rush Limbaugh Show, paraphrased.  
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. More than I trust Obama... and more than we should have trusted Clinton since he kept losing the effing codes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many people are looking at nukes through the old cold war eyesight. Today isn't the 60's. But yeah, I would trust her to look out for my family and my country.

    ReplyDelete