Thursday, January 28, 2010

STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

I'm not watching the State of the Union Show, on account I don't believe in subjecting myself to enemy propaganda.







Instead, we present . . . . . . ( drumroll ) . . . . . . STORMBRINGER propaganda ! ! !







Opie is extremely picky about who he takes his treats from.



This next guy is worth watching, if only to see how long it takes until his head explodes:









This next guy slams the Climate Change movement; it's sort of COUNTER-propaganda propaganda:









That's all for now, I'm at risk of getting called out on my "anti-politics" stance here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . S.L.

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly appreciate stormbringer propaganda. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again stormbringer

    ReplyDelete