Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THEO's APPEAL OF THE DAY

From Theo's LAST OF THE FEW:

Many of our readers will know of my mothers recent health problems. What I would like is for every one of our readers to send a get well card to my mum.

I know times are hard for many of you but her health has been ruined by the NHS (read Obamacare) and a few cards and a few good wishes would be appreciated.

Her brother has now evicted her from her home and she needs needs some support.

Anyone wishing to send her a card should sent it to.


Mrs Jilly Spark
c/o Amberley Hall
55 Baldock Drive
Kings Lynn
Norfolk
PE30 3DQ
UK

PS I would like to see her get 1 million cards.


Update: I have had several requests to make financial donations to help my Mum.

Any donations will be put into a savings account for her. Please donate into the paypal account in the side bar or enclose with the card.






READERS NOTE: Theo is referring to the PayPal account on HIS heroic website LAST OF THE FEW, not here.

Let's see how many cards we can get her, and from how many countries.

Thanks - S. L.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment