Saturday, March 26, 2011

ROCKIN' OUT . . .




Friday night and a bottle of red wine . . . listening to "Angie" . . . Rolling Stones . . . that song is so sentimental for me . . .


"Angie, Angie, when will those clouds all disappear?

With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats . . .
You can't say we're satisfied But Angie, Angie, you can't say we never tried . . .

Angie, you're beautiful, but ain't it time we said good-bye?
Angie, I still love you, remember all those nights we cried?



Image courtesy Creative Commons


Okay STORMBRINGERS here's the deal:


Angie was my best mate's girlfriend . . .


. . . but she was so beautiful, everybody loved her . . .


. . . you know the deal . . .





. . . every time I hear that song I cry inside . . .

. . . S.L.




"Angie, I still love you, baby . . . Ev'rywhere I look I see your eyes . . .

. . . There ain't a woman that comes close to you . . ."





Saturday's Bird HERE

3 comments:

  1. Gramps...

    Gotta, luv yah Sean...
    She's a beautiful blonde...

    Hugs, Mother...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramps sends...
    Are you there..."Cowboy"...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sean...
    Here's a link I really like...

    http://scholarcitizen.williamcronon.net/

    Even olde soldiers can have a new lease "on life'...!

    ReplyDelete