Thursday, March 17, 2011

ST PADDYs DAY FUN

Check it out – I am wearing my khaki 511 tactical pants, my old Army brown sweater, an Army brown t-shirt, and my sh*tkicking boots.  When I said "Happy St. Patrick's Day" to the lady in the cafeteria, she looked at me all weird and said, "But . . . but . . . you are not wearing any green."

"Actually I AM wearing green!" I said.  There was a line forming and everybody overhearing this exchange was glancing over, looking me up and down, and the lady was getting this really eff-ed up look on her face.

"I'M WEARING GREEN SOCKS!" I said with this big sh*t-eating grin.  "I don't know what YOU'RE thinking . . ."

And I AM wearing green socks; I'm wearing official-issue US Army green socks.  What was she thinking? I'm wearing a green man-thong or something . . . ? ? ?

Heh . . .


"That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

-SEAN LINNANE SENDS
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Pity he wasn't Irish, a Catholic and he didn't invent Guinness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slainte sin Padraig!

    Which translates as, if we'd had the slightest fookin' idea what we were setting ourselves up for, we'd have been after tossing the fookin' little limey over the side...

    ReplyDelete