Wednesday, December 28, 2011

iPad FIGHTS CRIME - CHRISTMAS DAY BURGLAR BUSTED

I'm not a member of the i- anything movement, but I can see myself moving over to some kind of tablet in the near future, and I hate to do it, but given the apps available to the i- family of products, I might just have to go in that direction. Here's a news story about an app that if it is not available for my Blackberry will be one more reason for me to assimilate myself the Apple Borg - S.L.


WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California - Dozens of stolen Christmas gifts were recovered, and a burglary suspect was arrested, all thanks to an iPad tracking program.

Ken Gootnick woke up around 3 a.m. to find the man hiding in his closet.

"He got out of the closet and started running down the stairs, yelling, and I was following him out, and he ran out the back door," Gootnick said.

A burglar stole several items from his home, including Gootnick's iPad - an iPad sporting a tracking program called Find My iPad. The app showed that his iPad was just a few houses away.

L.A. County sheriff's deputy Dustin Morales went to investigate, and in the meantime, Gootnick used the tracking program to set off an alarm on his missing iPad.

"I asked the suspect, 'What is that noise that I'm hearing? Because it sounds like an alert.' And he said, 'Oh, it's my cellphone,'" Morales said.

The deputy located the iPad and the other objects that were taken from the residence. Read the rest of it.



Today's Bird HERE


.

1 comment:

  1. I want to let the world know about Doctor Ojogun the Great spell
    caster that brought back my girlfriend to me when i thought all
    hope was lost. Doctor Ojogun used his powerful spell to put a
    smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at
    first i thought i was Dr Ojogun when my girlfriend came back to
    me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him
    back and even since then he loves me more than i ever
    expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World
    know about Doctor Ojogun because he is a God on earth. Do you
    have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke
    up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you
    have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any
    kind of help then contact Doctor Ojogun today for i give you
    100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me.
    Doctor Ojogun email is: ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or
    whatsApp him +2348154637647  

    ReplyDelete