Saturday, December 31, 2011

POSTSCRIPT

As 2011 draws to a close I thank each and every one of you, my readers and faithful followers, for all your support. There are a lot of projects still on the back burner, because I simply ran out of time. It has been a very productive and successful year, nonetheless, with much progress and lots to show for it in my professional life. More on all that later.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the Lakeshore Foundation, an organization that is endorsed by the good people over at NRA's Life Of Duty. This is a non-profit organization that works with and helps wounded warriors by offering them exercise and recreational opportunities – which we all know to be a crucial part of the recovery process. This video is short, but important in reminding our countrymen about the sacrifices being made by these selfless patriots and the organizations devoted to serving them.


Lakeshore Foundation: “Helping Heroes Find Hope”





STORMBRINGER is not a professional blog - I often say, "I am not a hero, but I served amongst heroes." - this blog is just my little way to honor the heroes who serve to protect and keep us free - ours and those of our valiant allies. Supporting Life of Duty is another way to honor our Warrior Class.

Thanks, and May Your God Go with You.


- STORMBRINGER SENDS



.

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for being out there and sharing with us! - gfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Guffaw said - thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the last year of good reading.
    Hope many more to come.
    Happy New Year to you and Dragon Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wife's name is TIGERLILY -

    Dragon Lady is my NEMESIS ! ! !

    (how do you know about her?

    ReplyDelete