Friday, December 16, 2011

The murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry: One year ago

Excellent piece on Michelle Malkin's website re Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry - casualty of the Holder Justice Department's terribly flawed "false flag" Operation Fast & Furious - S.L.





The Brian A. Terry Memorial Act - HR 2668 - will honor the service and sacrifice of fallen Border Patrol Agent Terry, who died protecting Americans and securing the border on December 15, 2010. Semper Fidelis & Honor First.


STORMBRINGER SENDS


.

1 comment:

  1. I want to let the world know about Doctor Ojogun the Great spell
    caster that brought back my girlfriend to me when i thought all
    hope was lost. Doctor Ojogun used his powerful spell to put a
    smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at
    first i thought i was Dr Ojogun when my girlfriend came back to
    me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him
    back and even since then he loves me more than i ever
    expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World
    know about Doctor Ojogun because he is a God on earth. Do you
    have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke
    up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you
    have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any
    kind of help then contact Doctor Ojogun today for i give you
    100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me.
    Doctor Ojogun email is: ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or
    whatsApp him +2348154637647  

    ReplyDelete