Friday, July 27, 2012

SPECIAL FORCES SOLDIER KIA AFGHANISTAN



Tue Jul 24, 2012
Fort Bragg Special Forces soldier Staff Sgt. Brandon R. Pepper dies in Afghanistan

When I met this young man, Pepper was coming into the "Q" Course, I was on my way out of the Army and trying to figure out what to do with the next part of my life. Of course the joke was he was one half of the salt-and-pepper team, because his running partner was black. KIA'd on his first deployment as a Green Beret - Pepper is in Valhalla now.


“Respect”


- STORMBRINGER SENDS


1 comment:

  1. RIP and Semper Fi Sgt Pepper. Shame to see these good people die while real slime runs the country.

    Also of importance, the Dem Nazis are at it again.

    Hi-Capacity Magazine Ban Sneak Attempt
    http://thedorkfishexpress.blogspot.com/2012/07/resistor-in-rockies-hi-capacity.html

    (I have no relation to this particular blog)

    ReplyDelete