Thursday, June 24, 2010

GAZING INTO THE FUTURE

As obliquely referred to, operational and technical constraints (i.e. I've been busy on the road a lot the past couple of weeks and the internet isn't hooked up yet at the new place) have cramped my style here at STORMBRINGER. More in-depth articles will be featured when full internet capability is restored, hopefully on Saturday.

Thanks to all loyal members of Team STORMBRINGER for your support during these challenging times, and keep those letters and articles coming. I will get around to posting them all. - Sean Linnane

.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Well, judging from the picture you may need some help. The window needs adjusting; the flowers are in disarray; the, uh, the er, the gazer might need some calibration.

    Anything I can do to help? I reckon I could calibrate that gazer for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the chinese guy said!! x10

    ReplyDelete
  3. 尼斯乳房
    你是怎么对我的女朋友图片

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lifen (Chinese guy) said "Such a good blog, see later how to do ah"

    傘兵 (FallshirmJaeger) said "Nice breasts, how do you picture to my girlfriend?"

    Translations courtesy of 弗吉尼亞 牧羊人 (VA Shepherd) & Google Translate.

    淋浴!!!

    ReplyDelete