Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TEA PARTY of JAPAN

I can't see this vid clip because I'm on the road and I'm curious what it will look like sent remotely from my BlackBerry -

Protest in Japan in SUPPORT of US military presence:
 
http://tammybruce.com/2010/05/video-tea-party-campaign-of-japan.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter 


but what I can tell you from my time in Okinawa there was a militarist political group that supported us - (extreme minority on an island owned & operated by the Communist Party) - these guys used to roll around town in a small school bus painted olive drab with a big red "meatball" rising sun Jap Zero insignia, patriotic music & speeches blaring from these huge loudspeakers; it was explained to me these were the Fascists.

LINNANE SENDS
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment