Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S. ARMY

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

"Best damn Army to ever march across a battlefield - BAR NONE!"

. . . and I'm proud of every minute I spent wearing the U.S. Army war suit . . .

. . . my travels today find me enjoying a Guinness in Reilly's Daughter - the Irish pub in Chicago Midway Airport; I lift my glass to the Mighty, Mighty U.S. Army, to my absent comrades, and to the many fine warriors I had the privilege to serve beside who didn't make it back . . .

- THEY ARE IN VALHALLA -


Sean Linnane Sends


.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Not quite right..this should read

    "Best damn Army to ever march across a battlefield - BAR ONE!"

    That's right..the One is the BRITISH ARMY.

    You lot are just amateurs when compared to

    1. The Guards
    2. The Paras
    3. The Royal Marines
    4. The SAS
    5. The Gurkhars

    Need I go on???.....No didn't think so

    ReplyDelete