Tuesday, November 8, 2011

JOHN "RINO" McCAIN: "RETIREES MAY LOSE TRICARE"






Retirees May Lose TRICARE Prime

November 07, 2011

According to reports, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) has stepped up his push to block working age retirees from using TRICARE Prime. McCain suggested to the powerful 12-member Joint Select Committee on Debt Reduction it would help avoid spending cuts that would directly impact readiness.

Read more in the Military Advantage Blog.


Thanks alot McCain, I'm sorry I voted for your sorry RINO ass. Of course, I only voted for you because the alternative was unthinkable - but it's not as if there was a Conservative in the running, and this latest caper of yours confirms it.

What do you care, McCain? You're a made man for life: Daddy's an admiral, Academy Grad, certified War Hero, Senator. You're the epitome of everything that's wrong with our system; the living embodiment of the old Roman Patrician class.

Cuts have got to be made, and Lord knows you can't cut all those bazillian-dollar wasteful weapons programs, because that'd cut into all your Star Fleet Command officer buddy's slice of the pie, and we can't have that. Just like it's beyond your puny imagination to consider a ten percent across-the-board cut on all budgetary items - even though with all the waste in the Department of Defense they'd never miss it. Oh HELL no - here's a better idea: let's stick it to the veterans - les enfants - "those who cannot speak."


"That's right! I'm Maverick John McCain, and what do I care? I got mine, 
so what if I put the kibosh on yours? You know what they say, G.I.: 
Sorry 'bout that sh*t; better you than me!"


Well let me tell you about me, and twenty three million other guys like me: I gave the most productive years of my life, my health, a little piece of my soul and a good chunk of my sanity to Uncle Sam's Mean, Lean, Killing Machine; and the medical-coverage-for-life lie was a rude shock we all learned about back during the Clinton years. So now we pay for it - not a lot but not a little either. I need to save money, McCain, because unlike you I ain't rich, and I need to put my kids thru college. I work like a galley slave and I haven't had a vacation in at least five years: I need to scrimp and save every penny because military retirement isn't worth doodley-squat and what little we get in disability they turn around and take right out of our retirement.

Take note, America; this is where this Obamacare thing leads to. So much for your "free" Government healthcare; take it away from the single most deserving segment of our society - the veterans.

And you do it in November, no less - the Month of Honor. That's real classy, McCain. You got real style, got to hand it to you. You rat f*ckin' bastard.

Let your elected officials know how you feel about Senator McCain's proposals.


Question: How many veterans are there in the United States?

Answer: According to U.S. Census 2006 projections, there are 23,977,000 veterans living within households in the United States (U.S. Census: National Security & Veterans Affairs). 17,261,000 (nearly 72%) of all U.S. veterans are over the age of 50 which also contributes to the growing need of access to quality health care.

Dirty Little Secret: We're all Tea Partiers - each and every one of us - and unlike the MTV Generation, we actually get out there and vote. You think 2010 was an eyeopener? That was just a wake-up call. You wait and see what we've got in store for you for 2012; it's going to make the Night of the Long Knives look like a Sunday School Picnic.






STORMBRINGER SENDS



Today's Bird

.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry Retired Disabled, but you need to learn to read. Check out how many times the dems have voted to not increase any vet benefits. Why do you think we are b!tching about john mccain, he is acting like a DEMOCRAT!!
    Oh,BTW, learn to spell while you are at it. sicKle cell not sicle cell.
    SteveA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retired Disabled - FYI my daughter has cerebral palsey (due to shoddy GOVERNMENT medical resources at Womack Army Hospital at time of her birth) and as such she too cannot be denied healthcare for life - and this was years BEFORE anybody ever heard of Barack Husseain Obama.

    We should cut back on bloated government spending, yes. The ONLY government spending Liberals are EVER willing to cut is Defense spending.

    I have this to say to you Retired Disabled: if you expect the Federal Government to take care of you - look at what happened to the American Indian.

    STORMBRINGER SENDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm viet nam veteran and medically retired. We are a large lot and if any member of congress thinks we won't elected them again. Just try and fool with us and see how fast you get unelected. I am Glenn Rogers 100% disabled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MasterBlaster 87

    I'm a recent retiree after 24 yrs of faithful service fighting in two wars one in which I received the Purple Heart and Bronze Star with V. I have a Master Degree in Human Resource Management, I thought that after all of this I would find a job making more than what I was making prior to transitioning without taking a contracting job overseas, but oh was I surprise!!!! I had to start all over again with a $2500 a month pay cut and I don't know what I would have done without my retirement pay which keep me afloat. The job offered a health care plan in which I was told by my benefit Rep be glad that you have Tricare Prime. I said all of that because I just read that John McCain wants to cut us out of Tricare Prime and members of Congress wants to make changes to retire pay. I say VETERANS stand up and fight for what we have earned, these benefits and more through all the BLOOD, SWEAT, and SACRIFICIES that not only we have made but for those SACRIFICIES our families have made as well for the Protection of Our Great Country!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Active Duty Service Members, Note from a Retired Vet: On your Retirement Day as you turn to salute our Flag for the Last time as a Active Duty Member, shed a tear and turn to return to a Lessor America than you Served to Protect. As your retirement years pass sadly you will witness Promised Medical and Pay Benefits Dis-horned. Senator John McCain now is but one of many of our "Less then Honorable Leaders" in an unbroken chain linked from Pre-Retirement to your Unknown Future. As you listen to their well spoken words flowing so sweet and seductive look down to the soles of their shoes. You will see what I stepped in as a Boy on that Indiana Hog Farm years ago. Back then the filth was on the ground in the Hog Lot. That hog lot filth now flows from lesser Leaders than we all remember from our 1776 childhood studies. You will sadly miss your service days of Honor as you witness the filth from the top dripping on our Horned Flag First Staffed during a time by more Honorable Leaders. This smell of the decay of Honor flows from both major political parties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was I THINKING?!?!?! And no answer from Jeff Flake's office...

    Gee, former pows get free dental- lets start the cuts right there...NOT!!

    McCain found an heiress--- where's yours??

    ReplyDelete