Sunday, November 20, 2011

THE PEOPLEs CUBE

I may or may not have presented info on the most excellent blog THE PEOPLEs CUBE - as an ex-Cold Warrior I like it a lot and go there often. PEOPLEs CUBE is satire formatted along the lines of ex-Soviet propaganda, and it is E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T:






Interestingly enough, the genius behind PEOPLEs CUBE - Oleg Atbashian - worked producing propaganda art for the Soviet Union, before making his way to the States in the 1990s. Here is Oleg Atbashian (Red Square at ThePeoplesCube.Com) interviewed on GBTV:




I don't do politics here at STORMBRINGER or at least a minimal amount - it generates Dark Energy within me - and I wish I had the time to generate satire to any appreciable level. Anyhow, how could I possibly compete with genius like PEOPLEs CUBE? - S.L.


Today's Bird HERE


.

No comments:

Post a Comment