Tuesday, November 1, 2011

THE MONTH OF HONOR

I always look forward to November - the month of Veterans Day, which used to be called Armistice Day, "The Eleventh Minute of the Eleventh Hour of the Eleventh Day of the Eleventh Month," the coming of the cold weather, Turkey Day when I deep fry the birds, and football. I will concentrate on Veterans and military themes throughout this, the Eleventh Month ... - S.L.

Joseph Collins served in the U.S. Marine Corps, the U.S. Army and has protected our country as a law enforcement officer for more than ten years. Raised as a pastor’s son, Joseph is a courageous man who loves his family and loves his God.

Enjoy, and If you have a few minutes I encourage you to take the time to watch this extraordinary clip:






Today's Bird.


.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I came across this website. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete