Monday, March 11, 2013

FLAG CARRIER STRIPS FLAG WEARER

A 15-year Royal Navy veteran with multiple deployments - forced to strip out of uniform and into black pajamas by the airline that claims to be Britain's flag carrier.

Courtesy of Blackfive - courtesy of Instapundit. - S.L.




It's my experience that American servicemembers - in or out of uniform - are led to the front of the line and often given upgrades. G4S is already behind the 8-ball for flubbing the Olympic security; now this.





Boycott this airline.

- STORMBRINGER SENDS



2 comments:

  1. Branson is trying to get ahead of the storm on this, and needs to do more.

    Apparently, G4S should rebrand themselves as S4B, as in Sh*t for Brains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've added the G4S logo and burned their ass as well - they OBVIOUSLY need a leadership shakeup; at least on the UK side of the operation.

    If a FUBAR like this happened in my team on my watch, my leadership would have my balls for breakfast. Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete