Thursday, December 24, 2009

THE LAW IS THE LAW

One of the better e-mails I have received in a long time, I really love this one . . . These are definitely things I never thought about but from now on, I will be sure to question those in government who support these changes. . . .


THE LAW IS THE LAW

So Be It!


SO . . .

"if" the US government determines that it is against the law for the words "In God We Trust" to be on our money, then so be it . . .






. . . and "if" the government decides that the Pledge of Allegiance cannot be said in school because of the words "One Nation, Under God," then so be it . . .






. . . and "if" that same government decides that the Ten Commandments are not to be used in or on a government installation, then so be it . . .






I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people than I are in positions to make good decisions.






I would like to think that those people have the American public's best interests at heart.


BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?

Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot post His Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe the Government and its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations which honor the God that our Government is eliminating from many facets of American life.

Therefore, I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday,Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just another day . . .

I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays. After all, it's just another day.






I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry about getting home for the 'Christmas Break.' After all it's just another day.






I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be 'politically correct.'






IN FACT . . .


I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshipping God . . . ) because, after all, our government says that it should be just another day . . .


WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

If this idea gets around to enough people, maybe our elected officials will stop giving in to the 'minority opinions' of the Politically Correct crowd and begin, once again, to represent the 'Majority' of ALL of the American people.

SO BE IT ! ! !


Please Dear Lord,

Give us the help needed to keep you in our country!

'Amen!'


.

5 comments:

  1. I am a veteran like you though my service was in an earlier conflict and I was based out of Bragg.Nonetheless I have a bit to say maybe because I am an older man and curmudgeonly in my aging. I happen to agree with Thomas jefferson on the separation of church and state. I know you honestly (and naively) believe that you desire to have one narrow religious view endorsed by our government is harmless but its not--it opens the door for a despot (not unlike Hitler) to grab that mantle and use it as a lever to usurp our republic and form a fascist state. An American Taliban--and don;t tell me they aren't out there salivating--you know they are.Let's stick to he Bill of Rights and leave individual religious preferences out of our government--the Bill of Rights is plenty in of itself. No need to bring religious bias into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bookmarked more article from this website. Nice blog provided here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read several excellent stuff here. Keep on writing great, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent put up, very informative blog. You must continue to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly loved browsing this blog posts. Wonderful site you have here!

    ReplyDelete