Sunday, December 27, 2009

TESTFIRE

Experimenting with something here . . . now that I've got some time on my hands I'm tooling around the Google Blogger Blogspot-dot-com site, figuring out how to do stuff . . . In this case, how to post directly from my BlackBerry. This means more up-to-date postings in the future.

STORMBRINGER received an email from a reader who wanted to know how to post comments with his name (as opposed to "Anonymous", that is) - I believe this involves signing up for some kind of Google account. I agree it is annoying, but they own the Blogspot Blogger service that makes STORMBRINGER tick, so they make the rules.

OK now I'm going to attempt to post a picture of Dog Tiny braving the winter . . .

LINNANE SENDS
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

2 comments:

  1. This is another way to do it.Put your name at the end of your comment like this. cj gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ! ! !

    Thanks for the tip - Sean Linnane.

    ReplyDelete