It's Christmastime . . .
You want to send a Care Package to Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, & Coast Guardsmen serving in harm's way . . .
. . . but have no idea of what to send, who to send it to, or how to send it?
Click HERE to find out how . . .
Suggestions of things to send:
• Baby Wipes
• Lip Balm
• Hand Sanitizers
• Bath/Body wash
• Shaving gel
• Peanut butter (no natural peanut butter, please – it doesn’t ship or store well)
• Single serve coffee packets
• Drink singles (like Crystal Lite)
• Small stuffed animals (soldiers give them to the local children
• Nail Clippers
• Hand Lotion
• Non-perishable/sealed snacks
• -individual servings
• I-tunes gift cards or pre-paid phone cards
• Ramen noodles
Sergeant Brian Horn was serving with the 173rd Airborne Brigade in the Kirkuk area of Iraq as a sniper team leader when he started the idea of Any Soldier® to help care for his soldiers. He agreed to distribute packages that came to him with "Attn: Any Soldier" in his address to soldiers who didn't get mail.
Brian later completed a tour in Afghanistan and is now home, but AnySoldier.com continues larger than ever. Due to overwhelming requests, in January 2004 the Any Soldier® effort was expanded to include any member of the Armed Forces in harms way:
Christmastime, or ANY time! The troops are always grateful to get Care Packages, and they NEED THE STUFF!!!