In 2006 Lt. Sean Parnell and the men under his leadership, known as the Outlaw Platoon, deployed to one of the most dangerous areas of Afghanistan, less than 10 miles from the Pakistani border. Their mission was to disrupt and destroy this network at all costs – to seek out enemy positions and thwart the movement of insurgent forces into and out of the safe haven of Pakistan. After a year in some of the most intense combat imaginable in a 360-degree battlefield, the only thing Sean Parnell and his men wanted to do was survive.
NRA AMERICAN WARRIOR ISSUE 15
II think this is one of their best issues to date. NRA American Warrior Issue 15 is equipped with the latest tools, tips, tactics and Colt Warrior Features - this magazine was made exclusively for the modern day warrior.
In this Issue:
- Tribute to the Granite Mountain Interagency Hotshot Crew
- Buckets & Boots Benefit Concert
- Gear Review with Former Navy SEAL Dom Raso
- Wounded Warrior Ride with President George W. Bush
- Music, Movies, Games & App Reviews
- 1911 Single Stack Nationals
- Beyond the Badge with Officer Glenn Gilhuber
View the complete issue today HERE
Visit the NRA American Warrior Channel HERE to view past issues, watch videos and to subscribe.
- STORMBRINGER SENDS