Friday, September 16, 2011

Civic Literacy Exam






Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%. Can you do better? Questions were drawn from past ISI surveys, as well as other nationally recognized exams.


This is not an easy test and can be quite humbling.


Here's the link: Civic Literacy Exam


I answered 26 out of 33 correctly: 78.79 %


See if you can beat that.


Today's Bird HERE


.

12 comments:

  1. Just google it, it's worth it. I got 27 right. I can't believe anyone gets less than half right unless they are stoned or drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You answered 30 out of 33 correctly — 90.91 % Kind of annoyed at missing those three, two I'd argue with and one was my fault for not reading the question closely enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 69.7% and I have never even been to the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys - I was in a hurry yesterday and forgot to post the link. Then I was driving down the road and consulting my DingleBerry device and that was when I noticed that I'd effed up. The link is up now and I'm posting a disclaimer. Thanks for keepin' it real and making the Team STORMBRINGER look good.

    - S. L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work.

    87.8 by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Keep up the good work, hope you return safely,

    31 of 33.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 23 out of 33, 69.7% and I'm from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blast 30 out of 33. And I should have made it 31.

    And I'm an Australian.

    Good test though!

    ReplyDelete