Sunday, February 21, 2010

CHAS GETS INTO BLOGGING

Chas has come forward as a contributor to STORMBRINGER; quite honestly I'm grateful, I can use all the help I can get.

Being a mining engineer (a profession near and dear to my heart) the first assignment I gave Chas was to get me a clip of some Perpetual Motion. Chas delivered the goods, but it's that Adobe Flash thing, which I told him I can't embed into Blog STORMBRINGER.


Chasmatic's reply:

"Well I don't know about all of that. Actually I don't know that much about such procedures. You could ask Theo, or present it as a "click the link".

"Maybe if you ripped it, downloaded and re-recorded sort-of-thing then you could put it up.

"This is my computer, a diesel powered rig:"








". . . and I don't actually have a cell phone, just this:"





All I gotta say is we've got our work cut out for us with the new guy . . .


Bonus points if you can name the TV series these pix came from.

3 comments: