Saturday, February 6, 2010

SITREP

Readers send me all kinds of stuff to post. I love it, and I intend to post it - the stuff keeps piling up, and my time is limited, so don't be disappointed if you don't see your stuff right away.







This week was incredibly busy; I pulled more than 80 hours, and I don't get paid by the hour. The blog posts suffered, of course; hey, what can I say? Gotta pay the bills.







My good friend Mark the Shark sent me these World War II posters, and I thank him. Those of you who are regular readers know that I immigrated to this great country; I didn't even become an American citizen until I'd been in the US Army for three years and already had a couple deployments under my belt. I live my life to embody to this kind of thinking, I get a lump in my throat when I see this material. I like thinking: PATRIOTISM, it is the AMERICAN way! I am glad to see that somebody saved them. Enjoy . . .












2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these reminders of what America is supposed to be. I used to get tears in my eyes, while in uniform, whenever I'd see the U.S. flag. You know what? I still do.

    I wish more did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Rev. Paul. I am proud to be patriotic.

    ReplyDelete