Thursday, February 18, 2010

CHASMATIC

Chasmatic is a follower of STORMBRINGER, a friend and also a brother; we have been having an ongoing email exchange, and often we discuss our shared interest in the World's Oldest Fraternity. Freemasonry's influence on the birth and development of our nation is significant; Founding Fathers, generals, politicians, industrial leaders, so forth. Today Chas sends us something about Brother Henry Ford, and a clip of Chas' favorite musician/songwriter John Hiatt.

Chas writes:

I have always been a Chevy guy, as my Daddy before me, but I don't like the way GM rolled over and sold out. I am getting more respect for Ford Motors. Brother Henry Ford revolutionized our industrial base and started the assembly line process for automobiles.



A vid about Ford's first 100 years


What we have today is because of him and several others with brains and vision. I think the next car I buy will be one of these:




Meanwhile here is a modest tribute to him and Fords:




I'm out of format here with the vid clip - everybody knows I lean toward R&B and the Blues, but Chas put a good post together so what the hey . . . all I want to know is this Country or Western, and how can you tell the difference? - S.L.

.

5 comments:

  1. I can send you a picture of my favorite Ford.
    Its a 1931 Ford Coupe.
    I've been driving it for 13 years.
    I've been driving my 39 Ford every day for 16 years, and my 59 Ford for 9 years.
    I have my grandfathers 54 Ford and a 60 Ford pickup.
    I have several other old Fords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing, Its highly informative post. I really enjoyed it. Thankyou
    ERP software

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer quality Rent a car Islamabad service at the most economical rates. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. This also helps us to retain our customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rent a car Pakistan offers one of the most professional car rental services throughout Pakistan. Our services extend to all the major cities such as Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Sialkot. You can use our cars to visit holiday destinations in addition to commuting from one place to another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit our website https://www.rently.pk/
    One of the biggest strengths of Rently is its versatility. Our wide-range of latest models and well-maintained cars, is suited for everyone and all occasions.

    ReplyDelete