Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SITE OF THE WEEK



This guy is a genius . . .

SCOOTER'S REPORT


This is the kind of journalism I can go with!


"More News. Less Facts."



He's even got a Groovy Little Hippy Chick sidekick:





THE PEACEMOONBEAM CHRONICLES







MOONBEAM IS GREAT ! ! ! She's even got a G. GORDON LIDDY tie-in ! ! !



I'm going to get his link up there on the right (how apropos) . . . Site of the Week is a new feature of Blog STORMBRINGER ever since putting it in second gear.




.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Stormbringer. The only other person on earth to ever refer to me as a "genius" was myself, but I so drunk I didn't know what I was saying.

    I appreciate the link, and am returning the favor!

    Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing, Its highly informative post. I really enjoyed it. Thankyou
    Accounting software in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete