Saturday, February 13, 2010

RARE SNOW DAY, SOUTHERN PINES

Some of my military readers will recognize my town. The defacto capital of the mythical Republic of Pineland, Southern Pines NC is a quaint anachronism; the first time you pass through you'll think you've just made a journey back in time about fifty or sixty years .







O'Donnells Irish Pub












Dog Tiny inspecting her Kingdom







When I go down the road with Tiny, she always insists on taking the wheel.






Haus StormBringer


3 comments:

  1. kind of miss the ROP! and gotta say, that snow looks so much better than my 90+ degrees out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've been to Southern Pines! I know someone that does the horse thing down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know next time you plan on coming down - we'll tilt a pint at O'Donnell's.

    ReplyDelete