Tuesday, August 17, 2010


From the Associated Press:

Iran Digging Mass Graves for US Troops

August 10, 2010
Associated Press

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran has dug mass graves in which to bury U.S. troops in case of any American attack on the country, a commander of the elite Revolutionary Guard said Tuesday, warning that a military strike would spark an "extensive war" in the region.

The announcement appears to be a show of bravado after the chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen, said last week that the U.S. military has a contingency plan to attack Iran, although he thinks a military strike is probably a bad idea.

The deputy commander of the Revolutionary Guard, Gen. Hossein Kan'ani Moghadam, said graves for any attacking U.S. troops have been dug in Iran's southwestern Khuzestan province, where Iran buried Iraqi soldiers killed during the ruinous 1980-88 war between the Islamic republic and Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's regime.

Iranians digging in the first time around . . .

"The mass graves that used to be for burying Saddam's soldiers have now been prepared again for U.S. soldiers, and this is the reason for digging this big number of graves," Moghadam said, according to the semiofficial Fars news agency.

This is a GREAT opportunity to produce and distribute psyops material via leaflet drops, Commando Solo transmissions, etc. All we have to do is remind the Iranian rank and file of the 500,000 to 1,000,000 KIAs they suffered going up against Saddam Hussein, the economic loss their country suffered (more than US$500 billion), all to achieve a tactical and strategic stalemate - and now their leadership has them preparing for the same thing all over again!

"Your leaders send you to the front and to the graveyard, while they live the good life with your wives and girlfriends."



  1. Seems like the graved would also hold Iranians. Just makes the mopping up easier for our guys.

  2. Won't need any graves.
    By 8/21/10 it will be mostly glass.