Saturday, August 7, 2010

TRIBUTE TO SHEER GENIUS

Growing up in the 70s, Benny Hill gave us lots of laughs . . . somehow or the other my Victorian mother tolerated his advanced form of humor . . .


Benny Hill & Little Bo Peep, Naked Lust in Sinful Sweden version

Doc-Oc | MySpace Video




Believe it or not, this post started out as a piece dedicated to the benefits of Vitamin D:


Vitamin D is now being touted as a vitamin capable of reducing cancer rates by as much as 60 - 70%, following rigorous scientific studies. This is of special interest to people living in climates where levels of sunshine are low, and for those who are indoors a lot, such as office workers. Vitamin D is an important source of strong bones as well, and is of significance in helping to prevent such diseases as osteoarthritis, multiple sclerosis, juvenile diabetes, etc.


. . . . that led to how to get more of it:





( Vitamin D, that is )


2 comments:

  1. Sean, your concern for your brothers is noted. Always helpful and generous, you look after the welfare of your buds.

    The next time you have field exercises like this I can, uh, help you gather intel. Y'know, on-the-ground, hands on. Hey, that's what friends are for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take this photo down of me. I'm not able to locate a CONTACT on your page, but I am Amy, and it'd be very nice of you if you can delete this page or photo. I didn't release my photos to be used like this and I am trying to have as much down as I can. PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete