If your kid ever comes home in a Che Guevara T-shirt, ask him if he knows what the Cuban murderer actually stood for. Sit him down, strip the gauze of ignorance from his eyes and have him read some of these Guevara quotes:
10 Che Guevara quotes the left would rather not talk about
Here are a few I pulled out:
- “To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!”
- “A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!” The Wall is a reference to the wall where Che’s enemies stood before his firing squads.
- “If any person has a good word for the previous government that is good enough for me to have him shot."
That not good enough to do the trick? Here's some more Che-ism the Left would rather not be publicized:
13 reasons you should throw away your Che Guevara T-shirt
- Soon after Batista was overthrown, Guevara had hundreds of Cuban government officials executed. Notice that the phrase “fair trial” was conspicuously absent from the previous sentence.
- Che was a brutal murderer. He trained and commanded firing squads that executed thousands of men, women and children deemed enemies by the new Castro regime. He once put a bullet in the head of a fellow guerrilla he suspected of disloyalty.
- Che was not a fan of our First Amendment. He opposed freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and protest. Can you say North Korea?
But if your kid MUST wear a Che Guevara T-shirt, there's THIS brilliance:
At CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia they have a very interesting museum, which includes some displays dedicated to the campaign, capture & death of Che Guevara, to include personal artifacts. Che was such a threat, his remains a visible high-profile personality file in an otherwise sea of anonymity . . . S.L.
Today's Bird HERE.