Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THIS IS GOOD

Find out who truly is your role model - mine was Gandhi.

DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET!!

FIRST, do the simple maths below.

THEN, scroll down to find your hero.

It is truly remarkable just how accurate this is!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1 and 8

2) Multiply your choice by 3

3) Add 3

4) Multiply again by 3

5) You'll get a 2 digit number.....maybe 42, for example

6) Add the digits together. Example 4 and 2 = 6

Now Scroll down.
















With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Mother Theresa

4. Ronald Reagan

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Kylie Minogue

8. Princess Diana

9. Sean Linnane

10. Winston Churchill

11. Barack Obama

12. Dalai Lama


I know, I know . . . I just have that effect on people . . . one day you, too, can be like me . . . Believe it!


P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!



Today's Bird HERE


.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry mate, it keeps coming up Kylie Minogue.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Elimination of Nines" has always been fun.

    WPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may be my Hero, but I´ll take the bird with the pint anyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how this came up. My blog stats yesterday showed Google searches that ultimately lead to my blog...one was Sean Linneane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guffaw what is your blog? We must do the "handshake" ! ! !

    ReplyDelete