Friday, August 6, 2010

HOME EC

A few administrative notes, and a cooking special with an Italian chef I've never heard of because I only watch football anymore . . .

I finally cracked the code on how to make the pictures bigger so over time I'm going to go back and make them bigger. Make a mental note, if there were any works of art or nice scenery you recall from past posts, go back from time to time, I will be making them bigger. Starting with the works of art, and the scenery.

OK I like to cook, there's some kind of new cooking show on TV apparently, with this interesting Italian bird I never heard of who reminds me of my Latin teacher, Augusta Mussolini . . .


Ladies and Gentlemen . . .


. . . STORMBRINGER PROUDLY PRESENTS:


( drum roll )


Denise Milani ! ! !


Ta Da ! ! !



EMBED-Denise Milani Makes a Chicken Salad - Watch more free videos


Talk about a work of art, and scenery . . .


. . . actually for those of you who follow Theo, I got this off his site. What cracked me up was THIS comment:



Eric said . . .

Never heard of Denise Milani, so I looked her up on Wikipedia. It seems her entry there has been deleted by the editors due to "no assertion of notability".

Er . . . what's NOT notable about that rack?




.

1 comment:

  1. Czech Republic actually ,her original name was Jacobi.

    ReplyDelete