Saturday, May 29, 2010

REMOTE POSTING

Taking advantage of some "Hurry Up & Wait" time while I'm On The Road to fool around with the capabilities of modern electronic communications . . . Meg the Techie and Sidekick Noah over at FrumForum gave me some technical guidance - showed me a starting point - and so I did a "Tweet" to:

http://twitter.com/sean_linnane

. . . but forgot to put the @sean_linnane hoo-yah before it.

Now I'm posting remotely - these remote posts & "tweets" will grow legs as I grow more accustomed to the three-dimensionality of the New Media.

To keep this post from developing into the "watching paint dry" category; here's the cool Site of the Day:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7paja_the-hills-have-eyes-trailer-1977_shortfilms

THE HILLS HAVE EYES came out the year I graduated high school - funny thing is I thought it was much earlier than that . . . and I swear if that isn't my buddy SKULLHEAD in that movie its his Evil Twin Brother . . .

More To Follow (as I get my head around this new technology) . . .
- Sean Linnane
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Remember there is only one Skullhead and in the end one shall stand one shall fall. what ever happens i get the souls : Skullhead

    ReplyDelete