Saturday, May 1, 2010

THIS EXPLAINS IT

General Motors CEO Ed Whitacre has bragged in TV commercials and newspaper columns that GM paid back its bailout "in full and ahead of schedule."


My buddy Kieth was surprised when I told him GM didn't pay back their loan - contrary to the propaganda the Left Wing Mainstream Media is dutifully spewing out at us.

When he asked me about it, however, all I could say is they only paid back 6 billion, and that I'd learned about it on the Rush Limbaugh show. This clip explains it in simple, easy-to-understand terms for even a knuckledragger like myself can fathom:






from: Reason Foundation
A national public policy think tank based in Los Angeles.


Thanks to Theo Spark for bringing this to our attention - Sean Linnane



.

No comments:

Post a Comment