Saturday, July 10, 2010

REVERSE RACISM EXPOSED, EMBRACED




The brilliant Michelle Malkin calls it the way we see it:

Whitewashing Black Racism Team Obama and its media water-carriers are exhibiting the very racial cowardice they once purported to condemn.
July 9, 2010 4:00 A.M.

"... the only racists talking about slaughtering babies are the ones with New Black Panther Party patches on their puffed chests.

If a tea-party activist threatened to kill the babies of his political opponents, it wouldn’t just be front-page news. It would be the subject of Democrat-led congressional investigations, a series of terrified New York Times columns about the perilous “climate of hate,” a Justice Department probe by Attorney General Eric Holder, a domestic terror alert from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, and another Important Teachable Moment Speech/Summit from Healer-in-Chief Barack Obama . . ."



I hate racists; white supremecists, Black Panthers, Nazis or otherwise . . . I get labelled a racist all the time by the Trolls on Frum Forum and it makes me laugh - how can I be a racist when I'm in a bi-racial marriage? I can't even stand the word "hate" - I learned the meaning of that word in the former Yugoslavia where I saw where race hatred will take us . . . throughout my military career I encountered "reverse racism" and I know every one of my military readers know exactly what I'm talking about . . . now we have the "Reverse Racists" in charge, running the country . . . this post signals the beginning of a theme: exposing Attorney General Eric Holder for the Reverse Racist he is - STORMBRINGER SENDS






.

2 comments:

  1. "Freedom or Death" uh?

    I wouldn't mind, help them attain that second choice. Y'know, facilitate their joining their ancestors. But somehow I don't think they got the jam, make good on that pledge.

    This is not me talkin' hate. This is recognizing a clearly defined enemy, perceiving a lethal threat, and preparing response options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on it, all right. The subtle thing that has to be confronted is the universal acceptance of the term "Reverse Racism" - which presupposes that Racism itself is only in one direction.

    Ain't nothin "reverse" about it. Despite having lived around some real haters in my youth, the perceived (and encouraged) "victimhood" and entitlement of Blacks and Hispanics has produced the most virulent and unapologetic racism I've ever encountered. "Reverse," my ass.

    ReplyDelete